Saturday, May 19, 2012

Je suis malade (I'm sick), Meyrals, Perigueux

We were on our way to Perigueux this morning to exchange some cash into euros, when we drove through a little town called Meyrals.  There were SO many cars, we were talking about what they could all possibly be here for, then we saw a sign that says "brocante".  We got excited, turned around and anxiously looked for a parking spot.  I could barely wait to take my seat belt off.  We got out and followed the signs, but wondered why we didn't see any people.  Then we realized..... it was a funeral. :/

I had started not feeling well, and as we drove, it had gotten much worse, so Kurt took me home where I slept for hours.  He drove all the way back to Perigueux, but with no luck.  We have been to several places that we have been told, but haven't yet found a place to exchange money.  I woke up before Kurt got back and decided to go for a walk in the rainy mist, and decided to take some pictures of Monique's garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment