Sunday, May 20, 2012

Train Station



Kurt and I went to Souillac to the train station to purchase his return train ticket from Barcelona, Spain, where he is attending a concert in a couple of weeks. Still not feeling well, I just laid back and relaxed while Kurt navigated the rainy, curvy roads.

 Back home for some comfort food and FINALLY (after 4 days of downloading 1 hour at a time) we were able to watch Ever After. I have seen it about 10 times, but wanted Kurt to see it so we could see what castles it was filmed in. We recognized a couple of them.  My new goal is to find the ruins of Amboise, (later to find out that it doesn't actually exist)where Prince Henri took her in the movie.

Hope I can sleep tonight, there is a Belle Brocante in Sarlat in the morning! EEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment